Thursday, July 30, 2009

How Jimmy Fallon is saving summer?

I know what you're thinking, you're reading that title and saying what? However, it's true Jimmy Fallon has saved my summer.

First, let me say he's done a surprisingly good job with his new talk show and The Roots are always a delight, but the real surprise of the summer has been his continuing series "Seventh Floor West."

A hilarious parody of "The Hills," it stars Jimmy as a talk show host trying to make it in the drama filled world of the seventh floor of Rockefeller Center. The clips feature all the classic "Hills" gags like backstabbing, monologues, a douchey villain and of course, drama.

They've been airing every Monday during the summer and are absolutely worth staying up late for. I often find myself laughing out loud at the situations Jimmy finds himself in and the hilarious drama that ensues.

So for anyone who needs a serious laugh and wants original summer programming, I suggest you head over to seventhfloorwest.com and catch up on all the latest episodes.

No comments: