Tuesday, July 14, 2009

200 posts, who saw that coming?

How quickly time goes by? This post is our mind-bending 200th entry.

In that time this blog has undergone a lot of changes, but one thing hasn't changed, our fearless leader Tim Guy.

Tim started this blog and recruited the rest of us to participate. I just thought that I would use this post to say thank you.

I have the great pleasure of working with Tim on a daily basis and he is responsible for not only the growth of this project, but, the high level of journalism that we strive for. Now I know when he reads this he'll think I wasted an entry talking about him, but since it's my day he has no choice.

So to my partner-in-crime, the Murtaugh to my Riggs, or perhaps the Shawn to my Gus, thanks and congratulations.

Ok, enough emotions, tomorrow we will resume our regularly scheduled program of nerdy observations and time consuming pop culture analysis.

1 comment:

Timothy Guy said...

Thank you Stephanie "T.T." Showbiz!