Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Comic-Con: Day one or Tim LOVES crowds

So, preview night of Comic-Con has come and gone.

And I survived... barely.

The convention opened up from 6-9 p.m. to gives attendees a sneak peek of what the week's events. And a crap load of people came out.

I'm not kidding, there were thousands and thousands of people waiting in line and milling around when I showed up at 4 p.m. to check in.

The checking in process was painless and I spent the remaining waiting time in the press room.

Some highlights of "Preview Night:"

I met "Green Lantern" writer Geoff Johns and had him sign my copy of "The Sinestro Corps War" TPB. Also got my hands on a Black Lantern ring.
Also met "Wonder Woman" writer Gail Simone. She was awesome and very nice. She signed my copy of "Villains United."

More to come...

No comments: