Monday, January 26, 2009

New episode up... and some random thoughts



First off, I am man enough to point out my mistakes and, in this episode I totally forgot the name of the actor that starred in the movie I talked about "Dedication." It is Billy Crudup, who also starred in other films like "Big Fish,""Almost Famous" and "Mission Impossible 3." And will be seen in "Watchmen."

Something else I forgot to do on the show is talk about some Tim-Oscar statistics. I did some research on the last 20 years of Academy Awards and came up with some interesting numbers:
  • Out of the 100 nominees for Best Picture, I have seen 38 of them.
  • Out of the 20 Best Picture winners, I have seen eight of them.
  • Out of the 20 Best Picture winners, I have agreed with three of the choices ("Rain Man," "Dances with Wolves" and "Silence of the Lambs.")
  • There has only been two years where I have seen all five nominated films (1989 and 1994).

No comments: