Sunday, January 11, 2009

Golden Globes pre-thoughts

I won't bother with predictions. The Golden Globes and I are never on the same page and I hate being wrong. I think Stephanie made some brave choices and also some safe bets.

Rather than predict, I will just name some that I THINK deserve to win:

Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama:
Mickey Rourke – The Wrestler

Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Drama
Angelina Jolie – Changeling

Best Motion Picture - Musical Or Comedy
In Bruges

Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Musical Or Comedy
Colin Farrell – In Bruges

Best Performance by an Actress In A Supporting Role in a Motion Picture
Marisa Tomei – The Wrestler

Best Performance by an Actor In A Supporting Role in a Motion Picture
Heath Ledger – The Dark Knight

Best Television Series - Drama
House (FOX)

Best Television Series - Musical Or Comedy
The Office (NBC)

So, I look forward to being completely wrong when the show is over tonight, except for Heath Ledger winning of course.

No comments: