Monday, January 3, 2011

Stop trying to make 'Green Hornet' happen


There's an episode of "Entourage" where the guys all know Vince has made a bad movie, but they have a good trailer so they use that to try and sell the movie to the studio.

Everytime I see a trailer for "The Green Hornet" I think of that episode. No matter how many awesome trailers they make, I can spot a bad movie a mile away.

Seth Rogen is no action hero, as matter of fact, he's barely funny, so the idea of casting him in an action movie is ridiculous to begin with.

I've always loved "The Green Hornet" for its fun, campiness and its cool style, but this movie doesn't appear to have any of that. I have yet to make up my mind if I'll bite the bullet and go see this film, but the trailer isn't selling me on anything.

No comments: