Thursday, June 25, 2009

Getting ready for Comic-Con early

Stephanie and I will be headed down to Comic-Con at the end of July to brave the masses to cover the giant pop culture event. Usually the program for the event is released about two weeks prior to the opening night.

Well, word has begun to leak out about some television show panels that will be held during the show. And two of them have me getting REALLY excited.

Both "Psych" and "Burn Notice" will have panels of some kind! Two of my favorite shows, I couldn't be any more excited. I was telling Stephanie when we heard about "Psych" being there that if I only went to one panel, that would be my choice.

Now I have to amend my original statement to two shows.

Some other shows that have been somewhat announced that I might be interested in: "24," "Bones," "Dollhouse," "Fringe" and "Smallville."

Wait... "Smallville?" Yes, because there are rumors floating around that the CW and the producers are going to announce some kind of "Smallville" movie. Don't know if it's a television movie or a movie-movie.

I want to be there for the big scoop.

Also, be on the lookout for us announcing some things in this space coming up. We are putting together plans on our coverage now and hope to have some exciting things to do.

No comments: