Monday, October 5, 2009

A funny thing happened today

In the latest episode of "Viewpoints On..." (which you can clicky-click below) Stephanie and I talked about all of the new fall television shows we watched.

Both of us, strangely enough, watched 18 shows each. We pretty much agreed on everything, which told both of us that we spend way too much time around each other.

Oh, and we are probably right.

On a whim toward the end of the segment about television I said that our lists might change as the fall season progresses.

Little did I know it would take a matter of days.

I just got done watching the third episode of "Community" and I laughed my butt off. Not literally of course.

I don't mean to veer off course, but where did that phrase ever come from? A gold star to whoever can tell me.

Anywho, back to the point.

I was not impressed at all with the first two episodes, but something about this one really clicked with me.

They even had a Weezer joke! Of course you know I went crazy for that.

Maybe I was right to give the show ONE more chance. Maybe this is a lesson to learn for all new shows... you have to give them at least 3-4 episodes to really see if they are worth watching.

Well, except "Mercy." You couldn't pay me to keep watching that.

No comments: