Monday, July 11, 2011

Tim's look at 2011 movies (so far)

Instead of doing a "Best of 2011: So far" edition, I thought I would just give a look at my rankings of all of the films I have seen this year.

I have seen 14 movies (although, I did see "Green Lantern" twice) and here is how I have them ranked from first to last:

1. "Super 8"
2. "Thor"
3. "Green Lantern"
4. "Take Me Home Tonight"
5. "The Adjustment Bureau"
6. "Larry Crowne"
7. "The Hangover Part II"
8. "Paul"
9. "Bridesmaids"
10. "The Lincoln Lawyer"
11. "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides"
12. "Horrible Bosses"
13. "Transformers: Dark of the Moon"
14. "X-Men: First Class"

There is still a lot more to come and I'm sure this list will change dramatically. Although it's going to be hard to dethrone both "Super 8" and "X-Men: First Class" as the year's best and worst films.

But, that's all part of the fun now isn't it?

No comments: