Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Comic-Con: My ONE convention prediction

Stephanie and I have talked about this on the show already, but I wanted to have this written down.

I am going out on a lim to say that at the "Psych" panel they are going to announce that this next season will be the show's last.

From talking to the cast two years ago and sitting through the "Psych" panel last year, I think it's almost common knowlegde that the cast even says the show can't go on forever. Dule Hill even said last year that he couldn't see the show going much longer.

It also doesn't help that the USA Network pushed back the season of the show until the fall.

Now, let me say this: I love "Psych." It's one of my favorite shows. I don't want it to end. I would love, love to be wrong on this.

Stephanie has been put on Geek Defcon level four and will call me if this news is made correct.

I just really hope it isn't, but I have a feeling it might.

No comments: