Monday, February 22, 2010

Ranking the Best Picture nominees (so far)

Figured out that I've seen seven out of the 10 Best Picture nominees at the Academy Awards this year, so I decided to show my thought process and rank each one in order of the best to the rest.

Of course, the No. 1 position means I think it should win Best Picture. As I see the other three films the list will be updated.

1. "The Hurt Locker"

2. "District 9"

3. "Up in the Air"

4. "Avatar"

5. "The Blind Side"

6. "Inglorious Basterds"

7. "An Education"

Which means I still have to see "Up," "A Serious Man" and "Precious." After two days of bad movies: "Shutter Island" and "An Education" I'm going to have to wait a few days on catching "Precious" and "A Serious Man."

And keep "Up" to watch last because it's supposed to be fantastic.

No comments: