Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I may burst into song


In what is quite possibly the best news I've heard in a very long time, Michael Ausiello at Entertainment Weekly is reporting that Neil Patrick Harris is about to sign a deal for a guest spot on the upcoming Joss Whedon directed episode of "Glee."

That is simply a dream come true for a nerd like me. My love of NPH is no secret, so the idea of him re-teaming with Whedon for an episode of "Glee" gives me chills.

As excited as I may be, I am also cautiously optimistic because CBS still has to approve the deal. But, can you imagine how awesome it will be to have NPH, Whedon and the "Glee" cast all working together.

If you listen closely you can hear my screams of joy, you can also hear Tim rolling his eyes in disgust.

1 comment:

Sandra Clever said...

That is fantastic almost news! I'm in love with the idea of NPH on Glee ^_^