Thursday, December 2, 2010

National Board of Review - Or Tim is AWESOME

The National Board of Review is known for being first out of the gate when it comes to award season picks.

And the group is known for picking a list of the top 10 of the year, well before the Oscars started doing it again.

The list was announced as we were filming the newest episode.

And I rocked it, hard.

Here's the list:

"Another Year"
"The Fighter"
"Hereafter"
"Inception"
"The King’s Speech"
"Shutter Island"
"The Town"
"Toy Story 3"
"True Grit"
"Winter’s Bone"
And their pick for the best film of the year: "The Social Network"

Out of all of those films I correctly guessed eight. Eight out of 11 is pretty good (especially considering I only picked 10 films total).

I had "Black Swan" and "The Kids are All Right," which I firmly believe will both be on the Oscars list.

So, congrats to "The Social Network" for taking the first Best Picture prize home.

It won't win the Oscar though.

No comments: