Monday, June 28, 2010

Five songs that MUST be in 'Rock Band 3'

By now everyone has heard, read or saw how awesome "Rock Band 3" is going to be.

I personally got a first hand taste of awesomeness.

Just playing a few songs and falling in love with the keyboard got me thinking about what other songs should be included.

Harmonix announced 83 songs in the setlist and only released 22 so far, which leaves more than 60 to be debated and wished for.

And before anyone says anything Europe's "The Final Countdown" is on "Lego Rock Band."

One song I would just LOVE to see is Guns N' Roses "November Rain," but with all the drama I could see it not being included.

OK, so here are my top five picks in no paticular order:

1. Aha "Take on Me"



2. The Killers "Somebody Told Me"



3. Coldplay "Clocks"



4. Elton John "Tiny Dancer"



5. Meat Loaf "I Would Do Anything For Love"



What other songs should be included?

1 comment:

Timothy Guy said...

Thought of another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxfdDrKO8uM