Tuesday, June 29, 2010

First trailer for 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows'

I know I am not the only person completely ecstatic today because the very first trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" premiered online today, and will premiere in theaters with "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" this week.

I personally cannot wait to see this trailer on the big screen. Knowing the books very, very well, I can already tell you they have done a fantastic job with these last two films of the series because every single shot in the trailers is in the books. Splitting the last book up into two films just may be the best decision they have ever made.

So without further adieu, ladies and gentleman, the first trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows."




Depending on what exactly the release date for part two is, this may be the last summer there is for "Harry Potter" to be big at Comic Con. So do not be surprised if Warner Bros. does something huge for it this year! I personally hope they do. I would like to say goodbye to "Harry Potter" in a very big way. The trailer is certainly right about one thing, that these movies have defined not only an entire generation of audience viewers, but an entire generation of filmmakers as well.

I'm not sure about everyone else, but with the end of Harry Potter finally in sight, I will not be a very happy person when the films are finally done. I had a hard enough time after the final book came out. I can't imagine what kind of a wreck I will be when the last movie releases.

No comments: