Saturday, April 17, 2010

LOST updates...Boone returns!!



This is going to be a REALLY short post...

With me and being addicted to twitter...of course I would come across this LOL

So....I follow Ian Somerhalder on twitter. And of course, he played Boone on "LOST". Since Boone's death, we have seen him in numerous flashback scenes. Of course this series being in it's final season, we expected to see flashbacks scenes of many characters who are long dead.

Aware of Ian being in Hawaii this weekend because of this tweets, I speculated it was because of "LOST". And with his latest tweet....he has made it official:

@iansomerhalder:
LOST- the end of an era- last time tonight to ever be on camera for this incredible piece of story telling.

So "LOST" fans, expect at least one more Boone flashback before the series is done!!

Follow Ian Somerhalder on twitter: twitter.com/iansomerhalder
And you can follow me on twitter: twitter.com/candacetwilson

No comments: