Wednesday, March 25, 2009

'This is what is sounds like, when Tim cries'

And I want to take my tear filled eyes and rip them out of their sockets and throw them in the fireplace.

For weeks there have been rumors of what to expect from the "G.I. Joe" movie. "G.I. Joe" is close to my heart, I loved the toys growing up and the cartoon always entertained me. The first bad sign was the all black supersuits that each character is going to wear. They released images of Duke, Scarlett etc. wearing this ugly looking armor.

Ugh.

Then the trailer during the Super Bowl came and there were those ugly suits.

But, the horror I witnessed today actually made me die a little inside and I made a very weird sound (I think it was my soul escaping... ask Stephanie).

I'll just link to it to prevent anyone else from suffering:

http://www.thebadandugly.com/2009/03/25/first-look-the-cobra-commander/

As a point of reference this is the Cobra Commander that EVERYONE knows:

http://markandamy.mobilerepublic.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/cobra_commander.jpg

The one from the movie kind of looks like Jason from "Jason X." And that, is a BAD thing.

No comments: