Friday, May 28, 2010

The death of Gary Coleman

We normally don't go into news like this here at Inscaped, but I wanted to make what I consider to be a good point.

Granted, Stephanie would be the first to say "Why is Tim doing this? He doesn't have heart." But, this is something that goes beyond my cyborg-ness.

Gary Coleman had a troubled life.

Obviously.

Things we consider problems in our normal lives are insignificant to what he dealt with.

Health issues, career woes and even money being stolen from him by his parents.

It seemed like Coleman could never catch a break.

Now to my point. Sometimes I think that it's not sad that he died because he's in a better place where all of those problems that followed him his entire life are gone.

Rest in peace has never meant more than it does today with Coleman.

No comments: