Monday, December 28, 2009

Get it together Time Warner, FOX

Time Warner and FOX are locked in the middle of a bloody battle over 50 cents and it needs to stop right now.

Apparently FOX wants subscribers to pay one dollar a month for their channel and Time Warner wants customers to pay 50 cents. If only there was some sort of middle ground, like say 75 cents.

Lately both sides have taken to the airwaves to argue their respective points, making me feel like a child trapped between two bickering parents.

The ridiculousness of this is that they're both trying to say that they're standing up for the little guy and are sticking to their principals. Well I've got news for you, it's the average TV watcher who's going to suffer when you take away their programming.

Look, at this point I don't care who's right I just want them to settle this before the new year, because if I can't watch "American Idol," "24," "Glee" or the series finale of "Dollhouse" there will be hell to pay.

I mean it, last time I got this mad...well let's just say there's a reason I'm not allowed at Knott's Scary Farm anymore.

No comments: