Thursday, May 26, 2011

Canceled show + cliffhanger? ARGH

I've been a big fan of "Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior" all this season.

I watched all the episodes and really loved the chemistry between all the characters, especially Forest Whitaker and Janeane Garofalo.

In fact, Garofalo has been a highlight of the show. Why isn't she acting more?

So I was upset when I heard the news that it was canceled.

Boo!

You know what makes it worse?

Giant cliffhanger ending to the "season" finale Wednesday night.

It basically ended with a dual shot of Garofalo's character being held at gunpoint and a suspect being held at gunpoint.

The shot goes to black and the sound of a gunshot goes off.

Are you kidding me?

The show wasn't getting the greatest ratings in the world so the showrunners had to have known there was a chance they wouldn't get picked up. Knowing that they still decided to go ahead with that ending?

Man, I hate cliffhanger endings.

No comments: