Tuesday, March 9, 2010

'Look at all these rumors running me everyday'

Rumors of who is going to play Captain America, in the upcoming movie and many more including the big "Avengers" movie, have been going crazy for the past few weeks.

We talked about them on the show a couple of weeks ago.

Well, today they are heating up.

Dane Cook on his twitter page said he is auditioning.

OK, stop laughing. I'm serious.

Deadline Hollywood Daily is reporting that the top two contenders now are Mike Vogel ("Cloverfield") and Garrett Hedlund ("Tron Legacy").

Meanwhile Fox News is reporting that "The Office" star John Krasinski basically has the role already.

Rumors are just that, rumors.

One thing I do know for certain is that I trust Marvel. They didn't screw up with Robert Downey Jr. or Edward Norton. If they think Krasinski is the best person to play Steve Rogers then I trust them.

I just hope he can bulk up a bit. It's possible. Just look at Norton in "American History X." He is built like a tank in that movie and before was scrawier than Krazinski.

Vogel has the look down and seeing Hedlund in the new "Tron Legacy" trailer today, I could also see him working out.

Or... I'm available.

No comments: