Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Stephanie!


Happy Birthday to Stephanie today!

I got her this "Doctor Who" Sonic Screwdriver/Journal kit. I think she has every possible Sonic Screwdriver variation that I can think of. That just means I'm going to have to come up with something new for Christmas.

Today at work I heard that it's also Lady Gaga's birthday and that got me to thinking of other awesome people she shares a birthday with:

Vince Vaughn
Reba McEntire
Dianne Weist
Annie Wersching (Renee Walker on "24"!)

Come on, that's a pretty awesome group of people there. Sure beats mine: Saddam Hussein and Jay Leno... yeah...

On a serious note, I wanted to throw this out there because Stephanie is amazing and is the best business partner in crime a guy could have.

Even if she loves Medieval Times.

No comments: