Thursday, June 16, 2011

An impossible challenge?

The final trailer for the final Harry Potter film was released on the internet today, and no, I will tell you how many tears have already been shed.

However, I will tell you about the challenge that I have issued myself.

I was honestly, only going to re-read Book 7 right before the movie comes out on July 15th. However, considering the physical heartache that this trailer has put me in today, I have decided that I have to re-read the entire series. Again. One last time. Before the final movie.

It is something that I have done for every single movie release, and I have to do it one more time. It's tradition. And this time, I only have 29 days to read 4,100 pages. Come with me as I make this journey one last time, and I promise to update all of you along the way as I finish each book.

Wish me luck.

And for those that haven't seen it yet, here is the last trailer.

No comments: