Friday, February 15, 2008

Tim's instant "Lost" reactions for episode 3

So, more questions again!

I feel like the Riddler at the end of "Batman Forever" when he is babbling about "too many questions..."

They did answer a question that no one ever asked before, that the island is somehow 31 minutes out of sync with everything else. Even though that mystery is itself a giant question...

I have a theory about Miles, but you'll have to watch the next episode of "Viewpoints on..." to find out.

The ending, won't spoil, was surprising. That was a good part.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Projetores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://projetor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.